WARNING: The following text you are about to read contains strong language, stupid idioms/examples, violent outbursts, overuse of CAPS, influences from The AngryJoeShow, excessive reading, and an Asian talking. So yes...nothing will be censored. I will be going all out in this journal. Unfortunately, all deviants being presented shall have their identities censored/renamed/altered for privacy protection. Thank you in advance for reading and enjoy the rant!
Holy motherfucking shit! I can't believe this is happening! I just can't believe it! *pacing back and forth laughing and shaking his head*
Do you know what I hate the most on the online world? It is attention-seekers...wait, that's too mean...what I meant to say is attention-whores!!!!! And worse of all are those little faggots that supports him/her. Oh my fucking god!!
Ok, so let's start in the beginning.
So I just passed by a complaint forum about what was titled, "The most hated dA user." At first, I just thought it was only a callout thread between two idiots but after reading its content....FUCK....are you fucking kidding me? Are you?!!!
So it seems there's this one user on this site that is bashing himself and calling himself the "most hated user" on the site. I mean, this is obviously a troll. So I really wanted to know who's this guy's profile is. Luckily we have daring sonsofbitches on this site that is still willing to callout people regardless of the rules.
So I went to the dude's profile and guess what I saw? Supporters! No, not supporters, pussy-ass bitches that were also hated by the dA public supporting this little troll. I mean, are you fucking kidding me? These little pricks that were assumed to be put on the streets by other dA users due to their stupid nonsense and weak comebacks, now gather together and support this troll-fag. What the fuck?
Anyways, the little douche bag "claims" he has, and I quote, "OCD, Asperger's., Autism, GAD, I think that's about it."
Dude....no one cares! Who gives a shit if you have those mentality disorders. You have to realize this is an art site. Not fucking deviantWHINE-FEEL- SORRY-FOR-ME
kind of site. No! If you want attention, go to school, act like an idiot and I promise you'll be noticed in a few days but it won't be positive.
I mean goddamn this child! Also, also, check this out, he basically ignores his supporters and only pay attention to the haters around him. So basically, he doesn't give a shit about if people are sorry about him and he admits that. BUT, the little pricks still supports him no matter what. For God's sake, how can you be so blind!!!! Can't you see he's a little attention-whore faggot!!!!!! All he does is cause trouble, make call-out journals to innocent users that hasn't even touched him and then later blocks them. Adding to that, on his artwork, he asks for critiques but in reality it's something that'll getting you on his block list. If you can't handle an honest critique, why fucking use it, you fucking bastard?
Oh my god...*rubbing eyes*...what's even more hilarious and sad is that someone made a group about the little troll. Basically, from just checking the front page, it has the stupidest rules ever:
"Ok here are the rules
*No bullying -----
*No saying -----'s artwork is horrible
*Don't be rude
*Fight for ----- if his feelings are hurt" ~protect-[CLASSIFIED]
Ok, you know what? Fuck you
. That's right, fuck your group, fuck that little faggot, and fuck all of you that supports him
!!!! How do you even know that he's down? Where's your proof? But how do we know he's an attention seeker? Well that's simple. Everyone knows the basic caring-ratio: Whatever happens to you, in reality, 10% of the public are glad it's occurring to you, while the other 90% doesn't care!!!!
This is a common sense fact and the only reason he's getting so much attention because he is saying what ALL
of us want to hear either it being good or bad.
So I'm glad he's being hated because that's what he deserves. Like I said, this is an art site to share art among each other. It's not facebook, it's not twitter, and it's definitely not
site! Either upload your god damn work or just get out
. Ass pats were never meant to be given in the first place when you came to this site and everyone knows that!
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my little rant. I won't provide a direct link to his profile since that's just an ass move but instead, here's the forum entry about it: forum.deviantart.com/community…
And get the hell out here, you motherfuckers. Ace....fucking out!